However, it is possible to form some bad habits of which you are equally unaware. One such habit is pushing your tongue against your teeth. You can actually train your tongue to rest improperly in your mouth, such that it could cause additional issues. When your tongue pushes against your teeth when it's at rest or as you swallow, it's called tongue thrust. At IJustWantTo Correct My Tongue Thrust, we want to train you to stop pushing your tongue against your teeth.
Why is Tongue Thrust a Problem?
Is tongue thrust a problem? Absolutely. Furthermore, it will contribute to a number of other issues, including:
- Tongue Thrust may cause mouth breathing which can cause your body to take in cold, unclean air rather than the warm, clean air created by breathing through your nose.
- When swallowing, the tongue can put pressure on the front teeth, pushing them out and generating an anterior overbite.
- Tongue Thrust can cause speech problems. Those with it often have a lisp.
- If you are mouth breathing and have a tongue thrust, it will likely affect the quality of your sleep. Poor sleep quality leads to chronic fatigue and stress.
How Do I Stop Pushing My Teeth with My Tongue?
That is a great question. We have developed a program that can help correct your tongue thrust in just seven weeks. With our program, you will receive:
- You'll receive seven weekly courses with three to five distinct tongue exercises to teach you how to swallow in a new way. This NEW swallowing technique will become a new habit. This is a web-based product.
- Online tutorials that show you how to complete the exercises ar available in our program. The simple workouts are well-explained and do not cause any discomfort.
- You will receive one proprietary "Tongue Stick" and one "Remember" bracelet, which will assist you in executing the exercises.
- Following your purchase, you will receive access details through email and on your screen! In 1-2 weeks, you should receive the bracelet and patented Tongue Stick.
If you want to stop your tongue from pushing against your teeth, you need the IJustWantTo Correct My Tongue Trust program. Visit our online store for more information and to purchase your copy. You can begin to retrain your tongue to rest correctly in your mouth today.